Re: [TenTec] (no subject)

To: k9yc@arrl.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] (no subject)
From: K8JHR <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2014 23:47:47 -0400
Er... um...  I think you may have misread the post, JB.   ;-)

I do not think he dissing the P3, itself, but he may be saying a much larger screen is in order. Heck, Elecraft must agree, as it makes a large screen adapter to put the P3 image on a big computer screen.

And I agree. Yesterday, I spent three hours playing with a friend's K-Line station and he has the large screen option - and it is way "cooler" than the little screen on the P3. Presumably, Elecraft figured there was sufficient demand to make it.

N'est ce pas???