Re: [TenTec] Power distribution in Orion

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Power distribution in Orion
From: "PA5MW, Mark" <pa5mw@home.nl>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 08:48:16 +0200

The tricky part is soldering the correct length of the copper wire crimped-soldered to the the PP inner part and implement that soldered end on the board at the exact length, so the outer PP connector housing seats flat.
If you are not experienced in soldering/tooling, get some help.

73 Mark, PA5MW

Look at:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/pa5mw/11384683803/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pa5mw/11384552076/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pa5mw/11384546215/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pa5mw/11384683273/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pa5mw/11384551726/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pa5mw/8728473367/in/photostream/

I have also seen the Power-Pole modification Wiki. For those with some history on that, how has that worked out for you? Can anybody offer a parts list? I am a total newbie to Power-Pole connectors. Thanks in advance for your efforts and information.