Re: [TenTec] Alpha Amplifiers and TEN-TEC Merge

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Alpha Amplifiers and TEN-TEC Merge
From: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 11:12:05 -0500 (CDT)
It only means that the new, merged firm will be known under the RF Concepts
name.

The company.  Not necessarily the product line(s).

You might see, for example, something like "Ten-Tec, A Division of RF
Concepts".  But I just can't see the merged firm throwing away the reputation
and corporate Good Will that comes with the Ten-Tec brand name.

73

On 05/12/14, K3GHH wrote:

> The merger of these brands under the RF Concepts banner makes perfect
> sense,"
> added Seedman,
"Under the RF Concepts banner"? Does that mean the TenTec brand is
disappearing? (Can we anticipate an "RF Concepts Orion 3"?

--John K3GHH