Re: [TenTec] TenTec / RF Concepts

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec / RF Concepts
From: Bill NY9H <ny9h@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 18:03:10 -0400

The RF Concepts name was used when Alpha was purchased.
Michael AA6DY has been looking to add product line extensions since he acquired Alpha. TT certainly extends the RFC lineup.

RFC was a brand of Amps which was acquired by Alpha I believe, then used as the Parent company holding Alpha.

This is good for TT... it will be exciting ,,,,

all my opinions,  with some extra insights
bill ny9h/3