Re: [TenTec] Alpha Amplifiers and TEN-TEC Merge

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Alpha Amplifiers and TEN-TEC Merge
From: Kevin Anderson via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 12:10:33 -0700 (PDT)
I received today my e-mail letter from Ten-Tec, through their newsletter
distribution list, about the merger.

I don't know about you guys, but I am disappointed to see that it was the exact
same letter as was sent out by RF Concepts, claiming I'm getting the letter
because I am interested in "RF Concept/Alpha Amplifier" products.

The point is that I'm not.  I'm interested in Ten-Tec products.  I know nothing
about Alpha amplifiers, nor even desire such an amplifier.

This letter to the Ten-Tec distribution list should have been at least adjusted
enough to recognize that I've been a Ten-Tec customer.  And I hope that this
isn't a sign of Ten-Tec being absorbed into another company, as opposed to be
brought into a partnership.  Otherwise this is not a merger, but a take-over,
which usually does not mean well.

I otherwise wish Ten-Tec the best in this, and hope that I can continue to get
service on Ten-Tec equipment and see equipment that clearly shows the
engineering that I'm used to behind Ten-Tec.

Cheers/73,
Kevin, K9IUA