Re: [TenTec] Grounds

To: george fritkin <georgefritkin@yahoo.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Grounds
From: Jim Allen <jim.allen@longhornband.net>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 16:31:03 -0500
I'd be happy if you tell me how to ground an antenna sitting outside on the
dirt.

What we need is for a real engineer to tell a pseudo engineer so the pseudo
engineer can write it up so the rest of us can understand it.

The trouble is that all too often, real engineers cannot express what they
know so that non-engineers can understand and make use of it.... kind of
like lawyers, I guess.

73 de W6OGC  Jim Allen