Re: [TenTec] Re "merger": color me puzzled

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re "merger": color me puzzled
From: Dave Heil <k8mn@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 19:07:00 +0000
In the late 70's/early 80's, Bud began offering a Contempo line of cabinets. Those were all made by Ten-Tec.

Dave K8MN

On 5/20/2014 12 40, Mike Bryce wrote:
Gang,

With all that’s been said, there is a casuality already.

I market several small projects to the ham radio community, and it looks like
I’ll have to source the cabinets from a different company.

here’s a snippet from Tom Salvetti, from Ten Tec

Dear OEM Customers:

Announced this week, Alpha Amplifiers and TEN-TEC merged under the RF Concepts
banner.  The merger creates a multi-million-dollar communications company
offering a span of high power RF Amplifiers, Transceivers, Surveillance
Receivers and more.

Our strategic vision for the combined companies is to focus 100% of our efforts
and capital investment in engineering an ever expanding line of innovative and
customer-driven communications products.  We've made the difficult decision to
curtail operation of our much smaller division offering custom enclosures.

Mike Bryce WB8VGE