Re: [TenTec] Re "merger": color me puzzled

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re "merger": color me puzzled
From: "R. Eric Sluder-W9WLW via TenTec" <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 15:34:48 -0400
agreed...  machinery takes up real estate and I'm sure they need to sell a lot
of product (enclosures) to warrant the cost of square foot space.  Also,
machinery may limit where they would have to locate verses where they could
locate (think nice biz park) if they're not classified as not dealing with
oils, fluids, etc.  Stamping machines, injection mold presses is considered
heavy machinery.

It's all about business gang, and we're blessed that folks want to even build
equipment for us.  Sometimes ya just can't get your pie, ice cream and eat it
too.

73 - Eric
W9WLW

Sent from my iPad