Re: [TenTec] AA0CR?Richard Garrett?? SCAMMER!!!

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] AA0CR?Richard Garrett?? SCAMMER!!!
From: Reed Krenn <reed.krenn@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 15:22:22 -0400
Additionally, one needs to be very careful with face to face cash
transactions. In the Atlanta area, hardly a week goes by that there isn't
at least one news account of a Craigslist deal that turns into a robbery
and or assault. Unless you know the individual, meetings should be
conducted in a safe location, such as a bank or in or near a police station.

Reed / WW3A