Re: [TenTec] OT: Chinese Amplifiers

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Chinese Amplifiers
From: Robert <rmcgraw@blomand.net>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 14:06:15 -0500
My concern is the spectral purity. I know it may say it meets "bla bla" but
from my experience that is just text printed on a label.  Yes the label is
required for the item to be sold in the US but does it really meet the
requirements?  Two current and popular transceivers I've recently repaired &
tested do not meet spectral purity.   Yet both have labels indicating they do
conform.

Buy the crap radios & amps but don't complain about crap performance.  After
all one gets what they paid.......not much.

73
Bob K4TAX.

Sent from my iPhone