[TenTec] Eagle quirk?

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Eagle quirk?
From: Mike Stricker via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 19:28:19 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,
I noticed that when I'm using the memory function...scrolling through the
memories that I programmed, that if you inadvertently (or on purpose) move the
main tuning dial you will notice that shift when you revert back to the VFO
mode.

This is one issue I would like to see resolved...diable the main tuning control
when in the memory recall mode.  A feature that I would like to see implemented
is to allow the user to use the main tuning control as they recall each memory
channel, thus giving you a VFO control on each memory channel...kind of like
the way ICOM does it.  But lastly, it would be nice if the "multi" knob did not
tune so fast when scrolling through the memories.

I like the fact that the FNC button remain active until you press it again.

Anyone else notice these things?  Feel free to bash me:-)

Mike, WA1SEO