Re: [TenTec] Eagle quirk?

To: "Mike Stricker" <info4mjs@yahoo.com>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Eagle quirk?
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 07:48:41 -0500
Although my Eagle is out on demo/loan at the moment, I believe one can engage the LOCK feature and then scroll through the memories and thus the VFO knob does not affect the frequency displayed or chosen from memory. I just confirmed that it works this way on the Omni VII.

73
Bob, K4TAX

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Stricker via TenTec" <tentec@contesting.com>