Re: [TenTec] trading Radio's again

To: Tentec reflector <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] trading Radio's again
From: David Perrin <dbperrin@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 12:21:15 -0400
Gosh, toward what end? I also have an Orion II and an Eagle in a simple ABC
combination with a Rockmite II at 100 MilliWatts.  Maybe the biggest bang for
the buck is the Rockmite II of simple operation. But with the Eagle and Orion
II I have never heard a station on one rig that wasn’t also workable on the
other. To me the benefit of the Orion II is its larger size, a visual
representation of the band, and specifically using two receivers synched on two
antennas copying one signal. Both awesome radios, no complaints here.

73 de Dave, K1OPQ for 54 years.