[TenTec] More Junk....

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] More Junk....
From: Tom Pennebaker <n4rs@iamotelephone.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 09:37:28 -0500
If you will look closely at the rear picture, you can detect poor quality. I bought a Russian CW paddle years ago, it is pure JUNK!!! The rear photo shows the possibility of junk. Where are you going to get it serviced when it fails? A Rolls Royce isn't any good if you can't get it seviced.....
CW IT'S STILL MAGIC.... Tom N4RS