Re: [TenTec] OT: CQ Friedrichshafen Hamfest

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: CQ Friedrichshafen Hamfest
From: Carter <k8vt@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 11:40:56 -0400
On 6/24/2014 12:02 AM, Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP wrote:
Carter,

> I use Thunderbird for my business email and outlook for my private
> stuff. I send stuff back and forth all the time.
>
> I just tested it. I am the moderator of a yahoo!Group using my
> business email (thunderbird). I am also a private member with my
> private email. I sent an email to the group from my private email.
> Then using thunderbird, I read it, right clicked my private email
> address in the "From" line, and chose "Compose message to".

Rick (and others that have replied),

Don't want to be repetitive, but whether I choose "Reply", "Reply List" or right-click on "From", the *ONLY* thing I ever see is "tentec@contesting.com", nothing else, no direct address to the sender, nothing to cut and paste, nothing but "tentec@contesting.com".

Apparently I have some quirky option enabled in Thunderbird that I shouldn't or ...???

Carter   K8VT