Re: [TenTec] Mega Sale Pricing

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Mega Sale Pricing
From: "Duane Calvin" <ac5aa1@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 16:59:47 -0500
Martti Lane, several years ago, showed that this calling without identifying
really increased the lids and cops on frequency.  "WHO?"  "UP UP"  "LID"
etc., (and much worse.)  He has DXped's he leads sign on every turnaround.
Much better control of the frequency.

        73, Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas