Re: [TenTec] Titan 425 front panel treatments/schemes

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Titan 425 front panel treatments/schemes
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2014 15:42:51 -0700
On 7/9/2014 2:06 PM, A R wrote:
  Any meaningful changes during the production run to correct reliability
issues on early units?

My three Titans are all a bit different from each other, but the differences are mostly pretty minor. Switch locations traded between power supply and RF deck, 12V pilot lamps in series replaced by 28V lamps. They did change the big variables in the output network. And the oldest one won't work on 30M (to get to 200W).

All three bought used, so I can't offer any clues about dating them.

73, Jim K9YC