Re: [TenTec] Titan 425 front panel treatments/schemes

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Titan 425 front panel treatments/schemes
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 23:06:03 -0500
Operated correctly, tubes of this type should last the average ham at least 10 to 15+ years. This is figured on 5 hrs per day and 5 days per week of usage. That's a lot of ham activity.

Of course that life projection depends largely on how bad and frequently and long they are abused.

73
Bob, K4TAX

----- Original Message ----- From: "A R" <raf_3@msn.com>