Re: [TenTec] Orion II Firmware Ver3.033xd

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II Firmware Ver3.033xd
From: K8JHR <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 22:08:48 -0400
The latest Orion II firmware works well at my station with no known issues. Same for the latest Omni VII firmware.

I erected a 6 meter two-element parasitic array (Moxon) today... Can you tell me what frequency the beacon is on and I see if I can hear it! If so, I suppose I can reach YOU as well.

Happy trails.