Re: [TenTec] Scout has vy low Pwr out on some bands

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Scout has vy low Pwr out on some bands
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 09:27:08 +0200
Ken,
I only serviced the 4xx series of scopes.
We had a different technician for each series of scopes.
And I also serviced all of the Tektronix computer peripherals (terminals,
printers, scanners and desktop computers).

Sure wish I could remember just half of what I knew back then!  ;-)

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)