Re: [TenTec] (no subject)

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] (no subject)
From: Richard Tschur <richard.tschur@schieb.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 10:47:13 +1000
I might be correct in saying that american costumer service is one of the best, if not the best in the world! They certainly understand the value of a costumer! Unlike here in Australia, where you get a 'see how you go" or "I call you back" and never hear from them again. I doubt, that you will be able to talk to the service manager from the big 3 in Japan ( why does nobody actually says "the big 3 in America"???), so my personnel opinion is, that nothing from Japan will enter my shack, unless it is for 2/70/23! And for me, the big 3 from America are Ten Tec, Ten Tec and Ten Tec ;-))!And exactly in that order! Haven't tried a Flex yet, as I don't like computer operated radio's and I'm not so fond on the audio of the Elecraft, although they have nice rigs too. My Eagle has certainly raised the benchmark in my house, as my wife as a judge (who is not biased and has no idea about radio's nor audio quality),kicked the all time winner Triton 4 (analog or digital) of it's 1st place and the Eagle is now on top. I can say for sure now, the Eagle is the best Ten Tec I own and I love and enjoy it a little bit more than the other ones ;-)!
Richard VK3KVK