Re: [TenTec] (no subject)

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] (no subject)
From: Dave Edwards <kd2e@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 08:08:35 -0400
And with all the bickering, I thought "I think I'll get on the air today with my 'ol TS520S, and have some fun!!"

...Dave

On 7/27/14, 8:04 AM, Brian Carling wrote:
Not complaining but I got 4 or 5 nearly identical answers to this now - grin.
So bravo for Elecraft. I'm learning. I still like Tentec and Yaesu radios the
best. Have not yet tied an Elecraft but I'm sure I would like them.

Best regards - Bry Carling