Re: [TenTec] Yes the 318 is available.

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Yes the 318 is available.
From: G Reichow <wa0yle12@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 17:12:04 -0500
When I ordered my Eagle yesterday, I was told that it was available
thru service, not sales.  But something has changed. I will be
ordering one because I do not foresee a QSK amp in the near future.
Looking for an amp to replace the SB-221 that I had to sell last year.
Tks for the info Bob.

Gary (KN0V)