Re: [TenTec] [TenTec_Eagle] Re: Why is Eagle #2 on order?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [TenTec_Eagle] Re: Why is Eagle #2 on order?
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2014 21:04:40 -0500
Excellent! Great to hear!

Kim N5OP

On 8/4/2014 5:37 PM, Bob McGraw - K4TAX wrote:
The good news is that the Eagle has been located and retrieved. So all is well and UPS has been so notified.

The bad news, apparently the UPS driver does not know street names or numbers or doesn't care. Yet their system shows it was delivered to the correct address, which indeed it was not. Fortunately the caretaker of the unoccupied property where the packages were left found the items and arranged to get them to the proper person and correct address.

Yes, we find there are a few honest and respectable folks still left in the world. I am thankful for that.

73
Bob, K4TAX

DISCLOSURE:
This is to inform all persons, I am a Tentec Ambassador and I receive
compensation according to the Tentec Ambassador program.  In addition, I
serve as a volunteer beta test person to Tentec for the Omni VII, Eagle
and Argonaut VI radios.  I hold no employment relationship, no financial
interests nor do I conduct any commercial business, direct or indirect,
with Tentec.

Kim Elmore, Ph.D. (Adj. Assoc. Prof., OU School of Meteorology, CCM, PP SEL/MEL/Glider, N5OP, 2nd Class Radiotelegraph, GROL)

/"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is." //-- Attributed to many people; it's so true that it doesn't matter who said it./