Re: [TenTec] Brand new Omni 7 broke already!!

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Brand new Omni 7 broke already!!
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 21:39:58 -0500
Mine has the black knobs.  Radio is about 9 mos old.  No issues.

I have experienced on other Omni VII and other models issues where the front knobs got bumped thus forcing them against the panel. I found it successful to remove them and then just reposition them. Problem solved.

73
Bob, K4TAX

----- Original Message ----- From: "denton sprague" <denton@oregontrail.net>