Re: [TenTec] F.S. Omni VI Option 3 + 961 P.S.

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] F.S. Omni VI Option 3 + 961 P.S.
From: Carter <k8vt@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 14:40:26 -0400
On 9/20/2014 1:53 PM, Richards wrote:
I have FedEx do both - pack and ship.  No problems ...  yet.

I would have the same company do both, if at all possible, so neither outfit could blame the other for any damage. I picture Fed Ex blaming the loss UPS's faulty packaging, while UPS blames Fed EX for mishandling it. Considering it may be the customer's burden of proof as to what caused the loss ... well... you make the call.

Interesting point and certainly valid about damage claims, but to the best of my knowledge, my local FedEx terminal does not pack. I will have to call them... (I go to the actual Novi terminal. Maybe they do packaging at some of their "agents" like Kinko's...???) Or just bite the bullet and have UPS do it all.

73,
Carter   K8VT