[TenTec] FS: Omni 6 563 Option 3, 962 p.s., + accessories

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Omni 6 563 Option 3, 962 p.s., + accessories
From: "Ron | K5XK" <qrzthedx@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 22:42:32 -0500
FS:  Omni 6 Model 563 (Option 3 upgrade), 962 power supply & accessories:

The family of an Silent Key YL friend asked me to sell their mom's O-6 563 /
Option 3 factory upgrade, 962 power supply,  #285 500 Hz CW filter, #257
Voice Synthesizer, hand mike, original manual--and both original shipping
boxes.  It's a nice package @ $875, plus shipping from Bella Vista,
Arkansas.

Cosmetics are near perfect and operationally excellent, with an occasional
partial intermittent in the clock display.  A small portion of the two far
right clock digits (horizontal 'bars') are sometimes 'missing.' It could be
a simple connector issue.  Among the photos, you'll see the both digits both
fully, and partially, illuminated.

If interested, please contact me off-list. Photos are at:
http://tinyurl.com/kn6wqpm

73, Ron K5XK
K5XK@arrl.net