Re: [TenTec] ROCKER POWER SWITCH FOR PARAGON II AND 961 PS

To: <ARDUJENSKI@aol.com>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ROCKER POWER SWITCH FOR PARAGON II AND 961 PS
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 20:00:20 -0500
I've found a shot of lubricant {NOT WD-40} at the top front will typically restore the switch life. This is where I've had issues on other products. I think this is the same switch as used for the mains power on the Centurion amp. Thus one would believe the electrical current/voltage rating is adequate.

Based on your description you are experiencing a mechanical failure.

73
Bob, K4TAX

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan via TenTec" <tentec@contesting.com>