Re: [TenTec] Frequency accuracy

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Frequency accuracy
From: Bwana Bob <wb2vuf@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 22:28:58 -0400
Pretty funny, Mike,

That's the curse of the digital display. Everyone operates on a frequency that ends in 0.0000. Nets are locked on frequency when we used to list the net frequency as "plus or minus for QRM". Back in the day I was happy when I could interpolate the frequency on my HW-100 to within 2 kHz.

                        73,

                        Bob WB2VUF