[TenTec] FS - Low Mileage Orion II Transceiver

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS - Low Mileage Orion II Transceiver
From: Richards <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 00:05:35 -0400
For Sale - One (1) Low Mileage Orion II transceiver in excellent condition and all optional filters. I am the second owner and understand the first owner had very little time to use it before becoming ill and forsaking the hobby. I am selling only because I just don't use it, turning to my Omni VII and other radios, instead. Photos on request to anyone with serious interest... to the merely curious, it looks pretty much like all the others ... ;-)

Looks good and works as it should, but sold AS IS. Price = $2,750.00 (which includes packing, shipping and insurance by Fed Ex to ConUS buyer, only; payment by Postal Service Money Order, Alaskan buyer pays $10 more. I might consider a Canadian buyer, if he can talk me into it. I like Canadian hams, but there are issues shipping stuff to CA destinations.)

Interested parties, please contact me off list only.  Thank you.