Re: [TenTec] New Radios in the Future

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New Radios in the Future
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py3@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2014 12:56:39 -0500
You still get to play with all the controls on the SDR radios. And you can make any ones you want to be knobs with a Tmate2 device. The others are just sliders and buttons in the computer screen. But they still work and are still interesting to play with. It just a mind set.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com