Re: [TenTec] Contesting Now On 17 Meters?

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Contesting Now On 17 Meters?
From: Eric Rosenberg <ericrosenberg.dc@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 17:33:10 -0500
Not beat a dead horse, but...

W1AW/3 from DC operation lasted only one week (as opposed to two weeks by
the states ), and was handled by three stations.

As a result, there was a lot of pressure to operate on the WRC bands.

And so we did.  Successfully at that, with no complaints about that aspect
of our operation.

The other W1AW/State operations have done likewise.

Not a contest, instead a lot of interest. Maybe that will result in greater
use of those bands!

73, Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC