[TenTec] For sale 301 remote know and both TenTec Keys

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For sale 301 remote know and both TenTec Keys
From: "Ralph Young" <ralry@chartertn.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 22:06:55 -0500
I have the following for sale -

Ten Tec 301 remote knob - $90 plus shipping.  I used this on an Omni V which
I have already sold.

http://www.qsl.net/n/n5na//images/301.jpg
<http://www.qsl.net/n/n5na/images/301.jpg>

Ten Tec 40th anniversary (2008) "Bencher Type" Iambic Key - never used -
have original box.   $150 plus shipping.

http://www.qsl.net/n5na/images/r9141.jpg  Serial T027

Ten Tec Vibroplex key (2003) - never used - do NOT have the original box.
$140 plus shipping.

http://www.qsl.net/n5na/images/vibpaddleleft.jpg  Serial TT-1220

I can take pictures of the actual keys and the remote tuning knob and send
them to you if you would like.

Ralph Young - N4TG

N4tg@arrl.net <mailto:N4tg@arrl.net>

Cell Phone - 423-863-5614 - text only before 10PM EST- I do not hear well
enough anymore to be able to understand a phone conversation.

I am located in Kingsport, Tennessee