Re: [TenTec] 17 Meter Antenna

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 17 Meter Antenna
From: george fritkin via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 15:40:18 +0000 (UTC)
Delta loops show marginal gain over a dipole (1.1db), and are much more of a
pain to erect.  As far as noise no real proof that is true.  And one more
thing, feeding with 1/4 wave of 72ohm is more voodoo engineering you find here
George, W6GF

     On Saturday, November 22, 2014 11:18 PM, Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP