Re: [TenTec] TS590SG Sherwood numbers = Orion

To: wb5jnc@centurytel.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TS590SG Sherwood numbers = Orion
From: Billy Cox <aa4nu@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 04:04:08 +0000 (UTC)
Well stated Al, so let's hear what TT has that is even better!

There are no perfect radios, TT or otherwise, but there will be
newer radios, and hopefully better radios in the future.

Considering the recent work of K9YC, will the new TT gear be even
"cleaner" on transmit, I would hope that to be true too.

The Orion and Orion II are gone, what will be the TT replacement
for this specific market segment? (Will there be a replacement?)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays,

73 de Billy, AA4NU