Re: [TenTec] How to Choose an SDR RX for the Pan-Adapter?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] How to Choose an SDR RX for the Pan-Adapter?
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 09:04:04 -0800
On Mon,12/29/2014 4:51 AM, Barry N1EU wrote:
On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 1:12 AM, Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
wrote:

  They tell me that Thinkpads are the best built of the consumer laptops,
and that the Thinkpad badged stuff is better than the other Lenovo boxes.

Is this still true since China bought Lenovo/ThinkPad from Hewlett-Packard
a few years ago?  Quality hasn't suffered?

That sale happened roughly 6-7 years ago. The advice I quoted was from 2 months ago. The company that bought the Thinkpad line had been building it for some years. I'm not myself in a position to know if quality has suffered.

73, Jim K9YC