Re: [TenTec] 'serial' cable for OmniVI/VI+

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 'serial' cable for OmniVI/VI+
From: Clayton Brantley via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 17:37:05 +0000 (UTC)
Allan:  I am using the TenTec USB cable with my Omni VI+ along with CQRlog
running under Linux.  Worksgreat!  I had all kinds of problems with Windo$$$,
but Linux came up and ran with it.  Didn't have to worryabout drivers or
anything else.  Dumped the MS product and installed Unbuntu Linux then added
CQRlog.
73 Clayton N4EV