[TenTec] FS: Immaculate and Lightly Used Orion II with RX 366 Installed

To: Ten Tec Reflector <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Immaculate and Lightly Used Orion II with RX 366 Installed
From: David and Dianne on Comcast <dhhdeh@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 13:08:12 -0400
Hi All,

I am offering for sale a very special Ten Tec Orion II with the upgraded RX366 sub-receiver installed and both Rx’s fully filtered.

This one is from one of the last production runs in the spring of 2013 just before they were discontinued by Ten Tec. It is quite a radio…but I have decided that this radio is just too much radio for my ham activities and operating style at this time. It needs a home where it will better utilized.

It was at Ten Tec this past November 2014 or a full check out of which I have the papers. All was well with it and it continues so now. I have used it in a non-contesting manner, mostly for DX’ing and casual QSO’s in the time I have owned it. It resides in a smoke-free and pet-free environment. It’s under cover when not in use.

It is as new and in immaculate, pristine condition in all regards. It’s quite an Orion II specimen. The Orion II rates a 4.9 on the eHam review pages. That rating is deserved in all regards.

Options installed and included:

• RX366 optional second received in installed and included.
•    Internal Antenna Tuner
• Main Receiver Filters: 6 KHz, 2.4 KHz (INRAD), and 1.8 KHz, 600 Hz and 300 Hz • Second Receiver Filters: 6 KHz, 2.4 KHz and 600 Hz
•    Remote Tuning Pad #302
•    Latest Firmware Version 3.033xd installed
• Ten Tec service completed a full check-out with a clean bill of health in November 2014 • Ten Tec service installed a new back-up battery in November 2014 • Will be shipped in an original Ten Tec shipping Box with inserts • Also included is the plug accessory bag, power cord, manual and all documentation
•    Serial #305269134x

I will provide photos if required.

I am selling for $2750 to include shipping via UPS Ground & Insured.

If interested or require more info please contact me at N1LQ@ARRL.net

Thanks for reading!

73 de N1LQ-Dave