[TenTec] Omni VI for sale - delay

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI for sale - delay
From: Andy Flessner <k9arm1@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 21:09:06 -0400
Stef, I'm picking up the Omni VI tomorrow on my way to northeast MI. I plan
to get the switch replaced and test the rig through next weekend, probably
check into the Ten-Tec nets with it. Also get a chance to see what filters
it has, check physical condition and take some updated pictures. Then I'll
post it for sale.

Andy K9ARM

Hello Andy,

What is the status about the Omni VI?