[TenTec] Field day antennas

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Field day antennas
From: Paul DeWitte <k9ot@yousq.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 00:08:08 -0500
Not sure what is the correct forum to ask this on, but since at least
one of the radios will be a TT here goes.

To make things simpler for us guys that set things up, we want to
minimize the number of antennas for field day. We will be 2A, one SSB
and one CW station.

If we put up an 80m dipole fed with plastic window ladder line, how
will it play on 20m and up?
How about putting a 20m dipole at 90 degrees to the 80m ant with a
common feed point with the 80m ant?

Would separate antennas on separate supports for 80/40, and 20/15/10m
be better? Thus 2 supports 2 antennas for each station.

If I make the 80m ant 60ft instead of 66 will it tune easier on 40m?

We will not use an OCFD so do not even suggest it.

Thanks,73
Paul K9OT