Re: [TenTec] KO7I

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] KO7I
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 15:27:43 -0700
On Sun,4/19/2015 7:36 AM, Tom Pennebaker wrote:
KO7I I don't appreciate you claiming an Omni 6+ as a medium grade radio.....Tom N4RS

You may not appreciate it, but the Omni6+ is getting a bit long in the tooth, and the state of the art has moved on. My Omni A Series D was a pretty good radio for its day when I bought it new in 1980. The Omni V that I bought used more than 20 years later was a pretty good radio for its day, and by the time I owned it, that day was quickly passing. The Omni 6+ was better, and so on.

73, Jim K9YC