Re: [TenTec] OMNI VII CW decoder?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI VII CW decoder?
From: "Bob Good" <k4bg@planters.net>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 18:05:06 -0400
No it doesn't Michael. You don't need one anyway. Just keep on copying in your head pushing the limit. Select the tone you find to be most intelligible and set that as your offset. Use minimum RF gain for required solid copy and least noise from the AF. I'll bet you do just fine. Regards, Bob K4BG

-----Original Message----- From: Silevitch, Michael