Re: [TenTec] infos

To: "'bob-on4ldl'" <robmichaux@voo.be>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] infos
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 18:41:43 -0700
Bob:

I'm sorry to hear about the problem with your Orion II reprograming.  This is
one area where I would have to ask the experts on the Ten-Tec reflector, and I
am forwarding a copy of your email to them.  They should be able to give you an
answer to your problem.  I will forward any replies to you.

73, es GL
          Ron Castro
           N6IE
    www.N6IE.com