Re: [TenTec] Model 263 External VFO for sale

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Model 263 External VFO for sale
From: "Gary - AB9M" <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 20:31:00 -0500
I have a Ten Tec Model 263 VFO, which had the "jump" problem. The LED BARGRAPH Calibration procedure in the 263 manual fixed mine. You need a Corsair-II with working digital frequency readout to do the calibration. I did not have an RF Volt meter (or oscilloscope) which is needed for the "BALANCE" adjustment.

73 & DX,

Gary - AB9M

-----Original Message----- From: Jock Irvine