Re: [TenTec] It's getting cold. Perfect antenna weather for a OCF dipole

To: <k9yc@arrl.net>, "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] It's getting cold. Perfect antenna weather for a OCF dipole
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 00:19:51 +0200
Jim, your suggestion is good but so far I have only found one other ham who
was interested in placing orders with me.  That was G3UNA.  Lucky because he
has an account at Farnell.  He buys toroids there that we haven't found
here, for instance the ones Ian recommended.

I don't have a 2010 handbook but I did manage to find someone who had one.
He copied the bit and sent it to me.  See the picture in figure 20.22 on
page 20.19 of the 2010 handbook.
It's described in the last column on that page but begins half a paragraph
earlier.

Ian said George wrote it.  Maybe it actually came from you!

Let me know if you don't have it.  I'll send you the page.

Gotta get to bed now.  I'm beginning to feel like a pumpkin.

GN

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)