Re: [TenTec] Push Buttons

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Push Buttons
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 19:02:15 +0000
This can be a simple mechanical issue.  First I'd try pulling off the
chrome collar, loosening the set screw on the knob and repositioning the
knob slightly further out from the front panel.  This allows more motion of
the shaft switch.  Retighten and see if that makes a difference.

If not, it can also be the white nylon nut threaded on the encoder shaft
being too tight.  This requires some disassembly of the front panel to
correct.  But has anybody worked behind the front panel of his Orion?

Barry N1EU