[TenTec] OMNI VII RF gain frozen

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI VII RF gain frozen
From: "N4IJ ." <dougn4ij@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 22:03:55 -0600
In an earlier post today I said the RF gain / AF gain contro on my OMNI VII
was frozen. Took the radop aart and doscpvered that the rf gain control is
actually an encoder - and it is mounted on a small PCB that includes the
MULTI control, PB control and RF/AF control.  Now I need to either find out
what the encoder art is (no part number n it or get one from TT. Actually
the PB tuning does not push in and release very wel, so maybe just get the
whole board.   Anyway that is the story on that.

Doug N4IJ