Re: [TenTec] Omni VI noise blanker

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI noise blanker
From: John King via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 19:43:01 +0000 (UTC)
Thanks Rick, I appreciate your input about the Omni VI  and would greatly
appreciate someone providing and fix or mods to improve the noise blanker in
the Omni VI. If you have a source for such info or someone who does, please try
to connect us. 73, John, K5PGW

    On Sunday, November 22, 2015 11:31 AM, "rick@dj0ip.de" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>