[TenTec] WTB: working S meter for my Omni V

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] WTB: working S meter for my Omni V
From: Peg Haese KB9LIE via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 20:43:14 +0000 (UTC)
I am looking for a working S meter for my Omni V. We put in a spare that we had
and it still doesn't work, so time to find out if it's the meter or the rig.
Any suggestions besides having a suitable meter? I have a buyer for the rig but
it needs to be working right hi hi.
I will still have my Omni VII, Eagle and Jupiter, plus the Scout and 6N2. So I
won't be TT-less in case anyone is worried.

73 de Peg KB9LIE in chilly far SW Wisconsin USA
PS: It's already posted on the KG4KGL TT Parts for Sale site.