Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec RX-325 manual source?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec RX-325 manual source?
From: w8au@sssnet.com
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2015 00:01:13 -0500
At 02:55 AM 12/5/2015, you wrote:
Does anyone have a manual for the Ten Tec RX-325 receiver?
Coming up empty through the usual sources.
There doesn't seem to be much information available on the internet other than the sales brochure.
A scanned copy would be great!

Did Mike dump this one on you? He was asking for the same info 2 weeks ago... :-[

I told him I have the manual for the Navy version of this receiver (SP325) and I made a copy for him but so far he has not picked it up nor have I had time to visit him.
(which I always like to do)

Having had a RX325 and presently have a couple of the Navy contract versions
there is a world of difference between them.

Perry